Discover the new Surf Tropical Lily 3 in 1 Washing Capsules that give you a brilliant clean, long lasting fragrance and care for your clothes. Surf Tropical Lily boasts a gorgeous bouquet of two of nature’s most exotic and enticing flowers. Both feminine and strong, the lily’s honeyed, floral scent is a favourite, ranking in the top five most popular fresh cut flowers in the world. The ylang-ylang flower’s sweet aroma seduces the senses and soothes the spirit. Its sensual fragrance is said to re-connect mind and body, creating feelings of euphoria. With long lasting fragrance, your clothes will be brilliantly clean and fresh for longer with these laundry capsules from the UK's no.1 fragrance detergent brand*. Surf's laundry range brings you the joy of fresh fragrance, long after you've washed your clothes. With burst after burst of this exotic and uplifting fragrance released right through your day, your laundry stays fresh, with a brilliant deep clean you'll love, even in cold water. Surf washing capsules are easy to use, being both efficient and convenient for your busy life, and the tub is 100% recyclable. For the best results, use one capsule for standard soiling, soft/medium water and a standard load (3-5 kg). Use two capsules for heavy soiling, hard water or a larger load (6-8 kg).
- Surf Tropical Lily 3 in 1 Washing Capsules feature an exotic blend of two of nature's most enticing flowers to give your clothes a burst of fragrance released throughout the day
- 3 in 1 washing capsules give your clothes a brilliant deep clean, even in cold water
- Simply pop a capsule into the back of the drum, add laundry, and enjoy the great results
- Surf 3 in 1 washing capsules give you brilliantly clean laundry while caring for your clothes and fabrics
- Bio washing capsules from Surf, the UK's no.1 fragrance detergent brand*
- This 32 wash tub of laundry capsules is 100% recyclable
- Pack size: 678G
15-30%: Anionic surfactants, Nonionic surfactants, Soap. <5%: Enzymes, Optical brighteners, Perfume, Phosphonates, Polycarboxylates, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Preparation and Usage
- •Use 1 capsule for standard soiling and soft/medium water (3-5kg). • Use 2 capsules for heavy soiling, hard water or a washing machine from 6-8 kg. • If ever your capsule leaves a little residue on your clothes, simply rinse under warm water. • Do not use a pre-wash. • Do not overload machine. • Store away from heat, moisture and sunlight. • This product contains a bittering agent on its surface to help prevent accidental ingestion by children. • Wash hands after handling capsule.
- Keep out of reach of children. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation occurs or a rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of used up container in accordance with local regulations. Not for sale in the Republic of Ireland.
- WARNING Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Contains Tetramethyl acetyloctahydronaphthalenes, Pentamethylheptenone, Subtilisin, ROSE KETONE-3. May produce an allergic reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.